Saturday, March 16, 2013

Few Swimmers

So...my DH has a low sperm count. We found this out just about a week ago, and his doctor referred him to a urologist to maybe find out more about the problem. He said he was afraid I would be mad at him when he told me what the results of his test were. Which is ridiculous...how could I be mad at him for something I'm sure he doesn't have any control over? What he does have control over is calling one of the urologists that are covered by our insurance and making an appointment to see what else we can do about the problem, which I don't think he's done. I've barely seen him all week to ask him if he's made an appointment. As of Tuesday, he hadn't made one yet.

According my ovulation calendar, I should be ovulating later this week, and I'm planning on trying as much as we can to get it on. DH told me that he's supposed to be working during the day for the next month or so, so hopefully that's still on and we'll both be at home at the same time of day. Scheduling our sex sessions won't be nearly as difficult...or scheduled, for that matter. I have resolved to just try not to stress out about getting pregnant so much and hope that nature will just help us out. In the meantime, I guess I'm going to have to nag him to make that appointment. I made one with my OB/GYN for the end of the month to see if we can't figure out if there's anything wrong with me too, so we'll have to see how that goes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment